The Fastest, Safest, and Easiest Disinfectant. Virucidal, Bactericidal, Fungicidal, and Tuberculocidal in 1 minute!
Ready to use with no dilution or mixing required, Prevention Spray is ideal for fast and effective disinfection. Easy to use and up to 10 times faster than other disinfectants, saving you time. This EPA-registered hospital-grade disinfectant is designed to meet your state guidelines.
The spray is non-irritating to eyes and skin and has no harsh chemical smell. The active ingredient, hydrogen peroxide, is biodegradable and breaks down into water and oxygen, reducing your environmental impact.
Safe for use on most hard, non-porous spa and salon surfaces and equipment.
Convenient pre-filled 32 oz. spray bottles including 2 reusable dual trigger sprayers/foamers, making disinfection simple for you and your staff. The complementary sprayers have the option to be used for both spraying and foaming. Simply close the mesh door to experience foaming. Benefits of foaming include better surface coverage, slower evaporation, and reduced aerosolization.
1-Gallon Option: The 1-gallon size is perfect for disinfecting larger areas in your spa and salon. The solution can be used to fill a variety of application devices and equipment to ensure efficient and effective disinfection. The 1-gallon size is also a cost-effective and eco-friendly option, when used to refill your existing reusable spray bottles.
Effectively disinfects against spa-relevant pathogens in 1 minute!
- - The virus that causes COVID-19 (Human Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2)
- - Bloodborne pathogens (Hepatitis B & C Viruses, HIV-1 [AIDS virus])
- - Cold and flu viruses (Rhinovirus, Influenza A&B Viruses)
- - Bacteria (MRSA, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Mycobacterium bovis)
- - Athlete's foot and nail fungus (Trichophyton interdigitale)
- - Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards for Surface Disinfection
- - Sanitizes soft surfaces in only 30 seconds
- - 60+ additional efficacy claims
Features & Benefits
- - EPA-registered hospital-grade disinfectant
- - Virucidal, bactericidal, fungicidal, and tuberculocidal in 1 minute!
- - No mixing or dilution required
- - Non-irritating to eyes and skin
- - No harsh chemical smell
- - Eco-friendly biodegradable formula
- - Hydrogen peroxide breaks down into oxygen and water
- - Disinfects pedicure bowls against athlete’s foot/nail fungus in 1 minute
- - Easy to use and convenient
- - Includes 2 reusable dual trigger sprayers/foamers
- - Powered by the latest Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® Technology
Ideal Places to Use
- - Chairs and stools
- - Countertops
- - Massage cups and stones
- - Massage tables and face cradles
- - Pedicure bowls and non-circulating footbaths
- - Sink and shampooing areas
- - Workstations
- - Other hard non-porous surfaces and equipment
Registration: Prevention Ready-to-Use Spray is registered with the EPA under Virox® Technologies (EPA Reg. No. 74559-9).
Shelf Life: 3 Years (opened and unopened) from date of manufacturing. Refer to product label for expiration date.
6 Pack Packaging: 6 - 32 oz. spray bottles with 2 dual trigger sprayers/foamers. Simply close the mesh door on the trigger nozzle to experience foaming.
1-Gallon Bottle or Case of 4 x 1-Gallon Bottles: Bottle contains plastic seal with manufacturer generated pinhole.
0.5% Hydrogen Peroxide
Prevention is a registered trademark of Virox Technologies Inc., developer of the AHP technology.